Monday, July 10, 2006

L'Italia ha vinto

Italy won. I knew it would. Gut feeling.

There are some things you just know. Even though French are a good team, but i just knew. And it wasn't like i wanted Italy to win. That i've wanted since the last decade. It was more like i knew it would.

Monisha's birthday was fun. we went to KFC. But i am not sure whether she enjoyed it as much...I just hope she enjoyed too. Haven't bought her any gifts yet. Hope i don't forget that part.

Smita was here. so was rupali. made useless plans of going to north east. I knew it the moment i was making them, that they weren't coming true. But i know just as well that one day all my plans will be a reality. I just hope i enjoy it just as much then, as much as i enjoy it in my dreams now.

Sometimes i wonder why i can't write meaningful posts. I mean posts which are about something more than myself and my life. But i guess i am very selfish in that respect. Concentrating on everything that is an extension of myself. For example one wouldn't catch me talking about the adverse effects of a 30% tax. It's a topic i conciously avoid since i dont pay any taxes at all(well thats not completely true, indirect taxes are there). Then again, one wouldn't even find me discussing the philosophical reasons of why the earth revolves around the moon (apparently that is what freshers at stephens talk about). That'd be too much for me. And the daily news...well, i guess amongst NDTV, CNBC, sahara, Zee they already do a lot of discussion. Ahh...i guess i am an egomanical, self centered boring person.

Deep asked me yesterday why i don't provide him with more input. Why i don't talk about myself (how strange is that for an ego maniac...hmm, maybe i am not an egomaniac afterall!) Maybe cause i am a quiet person. I don't usually like to blabber. I love being with myself. Love getting lost in my world of dreams. I love writing my dairy or staring through the window as time passes by. Love sketching, anything. I guess i am an introvert.

“There are times when I languidly linger and times when I awaken and hurry in search of my goal ; but cruelly thou hidest thyself from before me.”

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home