Al Italia
All that I know in my life, I have learned on the street
No magic carpet, no genie, no shoes on my feet
Will I wake up from this nightmare?
A fear that chills me to the bone
Though I may be one of many
I feel so all alone
We are the children of the night
We won't go down without a fight
Our voice is strong, our future's bright
And thanks to what we learned from you
We've grown into the children of the night
I was just listening to this song today. Somehow i really like it a lot, sometimes more than his other songs.
Last two weeks have been quite nightmarish. Health, job, research work , friends, family ...everything all at once. But i guess in the end everything works out for the best. I might not realise it now though (definately don't, i mean why put me through all this)!
Anyways, right now, everyone at home is getting excited about soccer. Me too. Wanna watch brazil and my Italy... soccer is the only game that can put a smile on my face anyday :-)
I think germany was pretty lousy yesterday, this despite the fact that it won the match 3-2. It seems that their defense is a bit weak. England played pretty well today. Beckham and his famous kick. I wonder how he makes the ball move in an elliptical trajectory, over the wall into the goal. Or how carlos does it. Though personally, i prefer Carlos to Beckham.
Anyways, eagerly waiting for Braaaaaaazil and my azuris...Italy of course will win :-)
Labels: words

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home