Monday, October 22, 2007

Friends

Went to spend some time with smita at M's house (ironical, eh?) . I dont think M's parents quite realised that i had been to their place once before too. However i had no intention of disclosing such vital details lest i be made to recount the entire incident, of which i dare say i have very little recollection of myself (victorian english eh?). Anyways such behaviour is not very unlikely of me.
Actually, there's always an incentive to meeting S...she's one person with whom you can always be comfortable. Its almost like you could confide anything in her and she'd try and understand. In fact she's one of the most warm and affectionate people i've come across and her incorrigible laughter together with her almost non-veg jokes seems to always perk up my spirits. I had a fun time, wish she was around more often though. And its strange that we've actually spent just four months together. In fact in the begining, i wasn't even sure that i would be fond of her. She'd joined when i was on leave and Mons used to update me about her. I was a bit apprehensive in the begining but like i said, she's easily likeable. And then, time is hardly a criteria when it comes to relationships. Its more person-specific, atleast for me.
Also for me, things have really worked out so well. I think i have the best set of friends...right from school to college to masters to workplaces. And that makes me quite lucky i suppose.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 20, 2008 10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want to change the look of your blog or twitter? San Templates, Backgrounds for blogsand twitters, Banners and better, all free. Visit our blog:coisinhasdamarcelaparablog.blogspot.com.

March 17, 2011 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home