Do Not Fear, Fear !

I feared life untill i expereinced its beauty.
I feared death untill i realised that its not an end, but a begining.
I feared hate, untill i saw that it was nothing more than ignorance.
I feared ridicule untill i learnt how to laugh at myself.
I feared growing old untill i realised that i gained wisdom everyday.
I feared the future untill i realised that life kept getting better.
I feared the past untill i realised that it could hurt me no more.
I feared the dark untill i saw the beauty of the starlight.
I feared the light untill i learnt that truth would give me strength.
April 02, TOI
I feared death untill i realised that its not an end, but a begining.
I feared hate, untill i saw that it was nothing more than ignorance.
I feared ridicule untill i learnt how to laugh at myself.
I feared growing old untill i realised that i gained wisdom everyday.
I feared the future untill i realised that life kept getting better.
I feared the past untill i realised that it could hurt me no more.
I feared the dark untill i saw the beauty of the starlight.
I feared the light untill i learnt that truth would give me strength.
April 02, TOI
Labels: inspiration

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home